Thank you so much to Megan from meganelizabethmorales for nominating me for this award for my third time. I truly appreciate it and apologize for having taken so long to get to this. And if you haven’t yet, please check out her blog and support her attempt to spread awareness about epilepsy. Anyway, for this award:
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What made you start blogging?
As a self-published author, I was trying to get myself out there more, besides just creating a social media presence.
2. What is your favorite show?
I don’t have just one show. There are quite a few shows I watch regularly, such as Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Bones, Sherlock, and CSI.
3. Do you prefer spicy or non-spicy food?
I like a mild to medium spicy food on occasion. But unfortunately though I may like spicy food, spicy food doesn’t seem to like me much anymore.
4. Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
No one favorite song at the moment. There are just so many songs I enjoy, in different genres, that I can’t just pick one.
5. Are you a Marvel, or DC fan? Or both?
I enjoy both
6. What’s your favorite book?
Again, I love so many that I can’t pick one. I love Harry Potter, The Dresden Files, Sherlock, Agatha Christie, Count of Monte Cristo, Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, Lord of the Rings, …
7. Do you have a favourite colour?
8. Do you read fanfiction?
Not so much. I did dabble in writing a little anime fanfiction a few years ago for fun, but didn’t stick with it.
9. Would you rather sit down and be on the computer 24 hours a day, or go outside and get sunburn?
Outside. I love spending time outside, and wish I could do it more.
10. Do you automatically connect to the fangirl memes, and say, “HEY, THAT’S ME!” Or just stare at it and wonder why you understand all of those fandom’s quotes and hairstyles…
A little of both, I think
The questions for my nominees:
1. Are you a morning person?
2. What was your favorite tv show as a kid?
3. Do you consider yourself a geek?
4. Are you a cat person or dog person?
5. Do you listen to music when you’re working on a project?
6. Who are some of your favorite authors?
7. What is one place you would like to visit if you could?
8. Do you enjoy doing things outdoors (nature walks, camping, etc.)?
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
Since there are so many great blogs out there to choose from, I will just nominate anyone reading this who would like to accept it and go for it.