Thanks for this fun opportunity to share a little about myself, Marcia!
Please welcome today’s guest, Jeanne Owens, the first brave soul to share ten things about herself that you might not already know. Jeanne, I commend you for emailing me right away, and I’m happy to share your list with everyone.
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Jeanne Owens
1. I was born and raised in Virginia, and still live there.
2. My first time flying was when I went to Ireland in 2004 as part of a study abroad trip with a group from a local community college. I’d love to go back again someday.
3. I am interested in the paranormal, and have had a couple of odd experiences but I’m not sure if they were really paranormal or not.
4. I’m an amature photographer and love taking photos of nature and the moon.
5. I’m a bit of a geek, enjoying among other things: Star…
View original post 222 more words