Haha! I can see myself doing a few of these.
Some days writing a book can be fun, satisfying and rewarding. Some days writing a book can be scream inducing, dark and torturous.
Depending on your mood you may give a different answer to the innocent and totally acceptable question “how is your book coming along?”
Here are 10 different reactions to that question:
1. “Great thanks” – beaming smile and twinkling eyes. All is well in writing land.
2. Awkward silence on your part, words fail you when you think about your book.
3. “I will let you know when it’s finished” – quietly confident and not giving too much away.
4. “It’snot coming along so can we talk about something else?” – folded arms and ‘bulldog chewing a wasp’ expression on face. Everything about you screams ‘the book subject is a no go area!’
5. “Oh it’s AMAZING, sometimes I just sit and write all day!”…
View original post 183 more words