Yet another blog award for me 🙂 This one is courtesy By Hook or By Book. Thank you very much for this great honor 🙂
Ok, now. The rules for this one are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
And the questions I have to answer:
1. What was your favorite book as a child?
-I loved Bunnicula and Howliday Inn by James Howe, and the Nancy Drew books 🙂
2. What is the best book you’ve read recently?
-Hm. Tough one. I just finished House of Hades by Rick Riordan, and it was really good. I also recently finished NOS4A2 by Joe Hill. That was really good too.
3. Movies. Scary or RomCom?
-Scary. I’m not much into romantic comedies.
4. If you had the chance, what author would you most like to interview?
-Maybe Jim Butcher. I love his Dresden Files series and his sense of humor.
5. Books. What is your favorite genre? It’s okay if you have more than one.
-Mysteries and Fantasy mostly. Also those having to do with animals.
6. What book or series have you read more than once?
-I’ve reread quite a few. The Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series, Eye of the Dragon, Dark Half, Sherlock Holmes, and Count of Monte Cristo are the first ones to come to mind.
7. What book or series would you like to be a character in?
– Harry Potter 🙂
8. Have you ever used a Ouija board? If so, did anything happen?
No. I thought about it when I was a little, but was told not to because it was too dangerous, and my mom told me a story about one time when she did when she was little. She said and her sister had asked a question about where whoever was moving the platen was, and got a reply of “beyond the grave” or something like that. It scared her and her sister so much they never used it again.
9. Have you ever seen a UFO?
– I wish!
10. What made you start blogging?
-a love of writing, and wanting to get more people familiar with me and to try to spread the word about my book(s) and writing.
Ok. Now my 10 nominees:
And the questions for them:
1. What is your all-time favorite movie?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What is your dream vacation spot?
4. Do you call pop or soda?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
7. Do you like the rain?
8. What are you afraid of? (spiders, heights, that sort of thing)
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. Do you like warm weather or cold weather?