I have been nominated for a Liebster Award! Wow! How unexpected this is! Thank you so much to http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com for the nomination. I truly appreciate it. This is my first award here on WordPress, since I’m relatively new here.
Okay, now, let’s see…
The rules for this award are…
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
3. Answer the questions the award giver asked
4. List 11 facts about yourself
5. List your nominees
The questions I’ve been given:
1. If you had one wish what would it be?
– Only one wish? Well, I’d love to be a relatively famous author, with a contract with a big publisher 😀
2. If you could change one law, what would it be and why?
-probably repeal “ObamaCare”. I understand the motivations, but I’ve always thought it was silly to force people to pay for insurance when a lot of people still can’t afford it thanks to the bad economy, and it hasn’t really worked out like “they” had hoped it would.
3. What is your favorite movie?
-Oh, I have a lot of movies I love. Casablanca, The Princess Bride, My Cousin Vinny, Monty Python and Holy Grail, Lord of the Rings, Ghostbusters, etc.
4. What is your dream job?
-full-time author 🙂 or something where I can work with animals, probably. cat behaviorist might be interesting.
5. If you could travel to a different time period, when would it be?
-I’ve always been fascinated with Ancient Egypt. If reincarnation is real, maybe I was an Egyptian in a past life. It might explain my love for cats 😀 I’ve also been interested in the Middle Ages.
6. Do you love zombies, if not why?
-they’re not my favorite, but I don’t hate them. I like some zombie movies, like Resident Evil and World War Z, but for the most part they just don’t catch my interest. I’m more into vampires and ghosts.
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress
-I love Johnny Depp 😀 I’ve also recently become a fan Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant.
8. Do you now or have you ever had a nickname?
-a couple of women I used to work with used to call me “Boo” and “Jeannetta”.
9. What would you want your last meal to be?
-one last trip to a Chinese buffet 😀
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. Do you think im awesome?
11 Facts about me:
1-I consider myself an introvert.
2-I’m named after Joan of Arc.
3-I think of myself as a bit of a tomboy.
4-I could easily become a crazy cat lady if conditions were right.
5-I believe in soul mates, and am still looking for mine.
6-I don’t care much for romantic movies.
7-I have an eclectic taste in music.
8-I’ve been writing stories since high school.
9-I have green eyes.
10-I’m 5 ft. tall
11-My favorite color is purple.
Ok. Now my nominations. Since I’m new here, I might not know many people to chose. If I chose someone and they’ve recently done this, forgive me.
My questions for the nominees:
1-What is your favorite food?
2-What are your hobbies?
3-What was your favorite book as a child?
4-Do you watch reality tv?
5-Who is your least favorite celebrity?
6-If you could back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
7-If you could talk to one famous person from history, what would you talk about?
8-What is your favorite color?
9-Do you still watch cartoons?
10-What is your favorite Disney character?
11-What is your favorite tv show?