In a effort to try to get my book finished, I decided to try setting a daily word count goal, as I mentioned in my post about procrastination. I decided to start it at around 300 words/day, since I figure I can get that much done, at least, when I get home from work. I started yesterday, and between then and today I’ve gotten about 650 words done. So this seems to be working so far. I just hope I can keep at it. We’ll see. Wish me luck. And if you have any other tips to offer, feel free. I have a couple chapters sketched out already, I’m just trying to flesh them out right now. Then I’ll have to work on the next chapters.